Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Well the past few days have been really different.... I happened to be in touch with a childhood friend of mine after 12yrs... बारह साल बाद.... :) His name is Parag..... was searching him on Orkut was sumtime nw..... but it was he who found me out..... n if he had not addressed me by my pet name..... perhaps i wud hav even denied the request..... he is mumbai nw n running a photography business...... just a day before i spoke to him i was thinking that photgraphy too is a good career option..... was reminded about professional photography wen i saw the promos of WAKE UP SID.....

There are many career options about which students are still unaware..... as one of my friend Rakesh has said we do not have a proper counselling programme post 10th n 12th standard to help us find out what we really want to do.... and to a large extent i do agree with him..... i think along with the students their parents too should be counselled.... after all they are the ones who will bear the expenses :) well apart from bearing expenses i think such things will also help them know the potentials of their children..... Most of the times students and parents prefer for the conventional courses thinking that its a safe choice....

On the other hand my studies is moving on..... coming back to Parag.... As far as i remember he is my First Friend and i suppose he too thinks the same :) ..... we studied together till 8th standard.... being my neighbour we spent good time together and also have had our share of fights.... Parag's elder sister was my elder sister's friend..... they too were in the same class an school.... Writing these things seem very funny to me... yet it is very very good to get in touch with old friends.... when i called him i spoke to his mother too.... aunty had been very kind and caring to both me and my elder sister.... infact my first ghagra choli was from her..... i still remeber it was pink in colour.... :) I wore that for one of my cultural programmes in school.... i think i was in 4th standard then.... :) Parag was good at studies as well as a BIG NUISANCE of my class.... but there was never any kind of competition between us..... we infact helped each other out.... Today things have changed in his life a lot.... I just hope now the problems which he faces will have some easy solutions...... My sister and family back in Kochi will be very happy to know about Parag...

My General Studies classes are going on.... and by God's Grace i'm BLESSED with a bunch of BHUDI JEEVI'S in my class.... the rapidity and precision with which they ask questions is so amazing.... i feel like almost disappearing from that place itself.... :P   I have class today too.... though i do not want to go..... when you are not in mood classes become more boring.... But i think i must not let my mood play so much with my studies.... so i will go to class..... reach their before time.... stand in a queue to get inside the class.... one's in will roll my eyes in all directions to see where can i accommodate myself..... as far as possible in some corner seat near the wall..... that place makes me very comfortable.... of late one change has come in me.... I donot like interacting much with people around me.... i donno why..... i feel the less i talk the better for me... may be im not absolutely right when i think like this yet i feel its better to keep away...... :) CONTEMPLATION has taken a major place in my life :) :) :)

This much for now.... got to go to class... of late few friends told me they liked my blog.... where as i think a few are still guessing why on earth is she doing this.... well if was not for blog i would have been writing on a piece of paper.... but then that has its own limitations.... moreover... i have been thinking of writing since few years now.... atleast writing blogs will, i guess help me open up my writing skills.... and polish my writing.... i just hope it does this.....

until next....
TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF
LOVE
SAYONARA..... 

1 comment:

  1. Kya baat hai kahi lekhak banne ka iraada to nahin ban gaya hai.Gud u write pretty well.
    Atleast by reading ur blog I can get ur news atleast coz u hav stopped scrapping and mailing.
    Anurag

    ReplyDelete