Monday, November 2, 2009

So the last day I wrote about the Tulsi Vivaah.... n was a lil confused about the bride groom.... well it seems on that day Tulsi was Married to Lord Jagganath..... The name of Jaganath brings to my mind a poem which i had studied during my M. A. days.... high chances that my friends with during this course remember it.... Sis Rosline had taken that poem...... Wow M.A. days were really wonderful.... usually schooldays are regarded as the best in my case along with it my M. A. days too were very very good... :)  The moment i write this i feel as ii im doing some kind of injustice to my degree and pre - degree days....

any waz.... from the past few days i dream regularly of my home in Kochi.... nothing special about those dreams.... just the usual stuff except that few of my friends too are present.... these friends have not seen my house yet :)

next month i will be having my U.P. Prelims.... i began my preparations today.... hmmmmm... these days im not keeping very well.... i think from the past one month or more there's hardly been two weeks when i was absolutely fine..... if any one of you is wondering that why didn't i consult i dr. then my dear i did.... but actually im really a lazy person when it comes to visiting a dr. i find the whole thing really stupid (this thing applies on me alone... when it's some one else i see to it that they do visit the doc...)

last few months had been a little difficult.... perhaps not clearing the prelims is the major cause for it.... .the problem is one happy moment does bring to the mind many happy moments of the past..... but sadness has the potency of bringing back to the mind all the past failures... pains and god alone knows what not..... may be it is my fault that i let things go out of my hand whenever something unpleasant takes place..... but this time i have gradually learned of just focussing on the present... as much as possible.....


The Harder the Moment the Tougher it is to get over it.... you feel as if time has stopped and this moment is longer than ever.... May be it is the attitude which has to be changed... its like travelling in a Metro... The more desperate you are to reach your destination, the more longer the journey seems.... The moment you stop to think how long it will take to reach your place... the quicker the journey ends... Perhaps journeys are meant to be enjoyed. Once you stop enjoying it, it becomes a burden.... and instead of waiting for the moment to PASS... one should PASS THROUGH THE MOMENT AND NOT JUST WAIT....


Any ways back to some lighter things.... today my cousin came back with his son.... His name is Abhay.... :)... donno why the moment i think about him it brings a lot of happiness within me.... i think kids are necessary part of the household.... i kind of strongly believe in the concept of भरा पूरा परिवार.... its nice to have kids around... though at times they are a real headache, a big responsibility... yet very few things satisfy me as they do..... at times i feel like working in a play school or doing something related to kids.... i know it will be a cacophony.... yet.... any ways thats just a thought.... i want to do many things... i think what's more important is to do what i'm doing now properly.... :P juggling between many things will take me no where.... but there is a very good project by some NGO (i think its a NGO itself... ) named TEACH INDIA.... ONE IS SUPPOSED TO REGISTER ONESELF WITH THIS NGO.... THEY WILL SEND US TO SOME REMOTE AREA SOME WHERE CLOSE TO OUR PLACE.... AND WE ARE SUPPOSED TO TEACH THE KIDS OVER THERE :) IT WOULD BE FOR ONE YEAR OR SO.... AND THEY WILL PAY SOME KIND OF RENUMERATION.... MORE OF A SOCIAL SERVICE THAN THE USUAL KIND OF TEACHING.... AND MORE OVER THE METHOD OF TEACHING TOO WILL NOT BE THE USUAL KIND.... IT WILL BE MORE OF AN INFORMAL KIND OF THING... JUST A SMALL WAY TO MAKE A LITTLE BIG DIFFERENCE FOR THOSE KIDS....


Now i got to go back to my studies... writing this blog has been a very good break.... i will begin Geography today.... when i began my prepartions i really did not like this subject much.... but now i do not dislike it as much as i used to... rather now im pretty comfortable with it... may be b'cos one of my friends suggested me a book named Geography through Maps... this book made geography really interesting and easy for me (now that does not mean that u can ask me geography based qts.... SUCH QTS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.... )

THIS MUCH FOR NOW....

untill next
sayonaara............



No comments:

Post a Comment